Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Step by Step #1

Hai all... Starting from Today, i will try to share to you some of my iPhoneography step by step editing process from my photos uploaded in iG, Storie or any Photo Sharing Social Network.

Please feel free to check my IG : @gunhp and comment/ask to my photo feed, for the most commented photos, I will try to share to you, my editing process as much as i can, in this blog.



Here is my #1

Apps used:
📷 Camera+
📷 PSExpress
📷 Rays

Step 1: Capture then tap Edit Photo (you can always capture from any apps, then edit in Camera+)
Step 2: Crop to Square (as it intended to post to IG)
Step 3: Add Scene to Darken (to get the Silhouette effect)
Step 4: Add Redscale Fx (to bring the photos more dramatic for the Sunset/Sunrise ambiance)

Step 5: Tap and hold Save, then choose COMMIT EDITS
Step 6: Continue to add editing from our las saved committed edit, with Backlight Scene to dramatize it
Step 7: tap Save and it will be saved to Camera Roll
Step 8: Go to PSExpress, and put a noise reduction, then saved
Step 9: Open Rays Apps, put the dot to the sun, and adjust the rays as you like. then saved

Done. and i upload it to IG :)



Step 1
Step 2

Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6
Step 7
Step 8
Step 9
My Final Result

5 comments:

  1. Rikues Tutorial HDR dong om Gun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mantaaaap... Thanks for sharing om Gun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro, reduce noicenya blm beli, kira2 ada alternatif app lain ga..?? Thanks. 

    IG/Twitter : @stillalin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! Terima kasih udeh mau share sedikit ilmunya.

    IG/Twitter: @Sumsus

    ReplyDelete